My little girl and I love making fruity drinks and today Bella decided she just didn’t want orange juice, it will have to be fancy orange juice to match with her fancy dress she got over the weekend. So I introduced Bells to Elderflower syrup and this is now her new favorite drink. Being a bouncing toddler at 4, “my favorite drink forever: usually has a life expectancy of 48 hours.
Estimated Preparation Time – 10 minutes
- 4 Valencia Orange
- 1/4 cup of Elderflower syrup
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Basil Leaves for garnish (optional)
- Juice the oranges and pour into a jug.
- Add the Elderflower syrup and mix well.
- Serve with crushed ice and basil leaves as a garnish. Beware though, it may send the kids on a sugar rush in 1/2 hour though.